Cheddar Onion Biscuits
Give these Cheddar Onion Biscuits a try! You won’t be disappointed. Nothing beats warm flaky old-fashioned biscuits straight from the oven. This fool-proof homemade biscuit recipe is easy to make and requires just a few ingredients. One of them is our all-purpose baking mix.
easy homemade baking mix
Comfort food of comfort foods! Warm, flaky biscuits that pull apart in the middle for a little pat of butter are so yummy. That is why they are a staple of farm-style cooking and once you make them, this will be one of your favorite go-to recipes as well. No need to buy a mix or can ever again! Now you can make biscuits quick and like a pro, with this easy, recipe.
Warm, flaky, old-fashioned biscuits are the best! These biscuits go with almost any meal and are easy to throw together in a hurry especially when using our all-purpose baking mix!
Wild Onion Biscuits
- 2 Cups All Purpose Baking MIx
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Wild Onion or any kind of onion
- 1/3 Cup Buttermilk
- 1/2 Cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Mix together the all-purpose baking mix, chopped wild onion, and water.
- Pat out onto a floured surface to 1/2 inch thick.
- Cut out with biscuit cutter.
- Put on parchment paper-lined baking sheet.
- Bake in 400* pre-heated oven for 10 minutes.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.